Registration is now
closed. You must now register on-site at the Annual Meeting. On-site registration will be held in the Pennsylvania Convention Center, Exhibit Hall C (1101 Arch Street) begining on Friday, August 3, .
Member Registration Fees
Non-Member Registration Fees
Academic or Executive
$ 185.00 USD
Academic or Executive
$ 325.00 USD
Student or Emeritus
$ 65.00 USD
$ 135.00 USD
The Non-Member Registration fees include a one year membership and two complimentary divisions/interest groups. Please select two groups from the list below and include them in the appropriate section of the Registration Form.
- Business Policy & Strategy (BPS)
- Careers (CAR)
- Conflict Management (CM)
- Entrepreneurship (ENT)
- Gender & Diversity in Organizations (GDO)
- Health Care Management (HCM)
- Human Resources (HR)
- International Management (IM)
- Management Education & Development (MED)
- Management History (MH)
- Management Consulting (MC)
- Managerial & Organizational Cognition (MOC)
- Operations Management (OM)
- Organization & Management Theory (OMT)
- Organization, Development & Change (ODC)
- Organizational Behavior (OB)
- Organizational Communication & Information Systems (OCIS)
- Public & Nonprofit (PNP)
- Research Methods (RM)
- Social Issues in Management (SIM)
- Technology & Innovation Management (TIM)
- Critical Management Studies (CMS)
- Management, Spirituality and Religion (MSR)
- Organizations & The Natural Environment (ONE)
PAYMENT METHODS AND INFORMATION:
• Early registration fees only apply to those registrations postmarked or faxed by
Saturday, December 30, 1899.
• Early Registration Forms postmarked or faxed after the deadline will be subject to the higher, onsite fee.
• We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express, and checks in U.S. funds drawn on a U.S. bank. We DO NOT accept purchase orders or wire transfers of any kind.
• As an added measure of security, we REQUIRE the credit card security code. This is an additional safeguard that helps us validate your payment and protects against fraud. This number will not be stored in our records. For Visa and MasterCard: last 3 digits in the signature panel on the back of the card. For American Express: additional 4 digits printed to the left or right above the card number on the front of the card.
• Incomplete registration forms sent without ALL required payment information WILL NOT BE PROCESSED.
use your credit card on our secure site.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT WORKSHOP (PDW) REGISTRATION:
MEMBER AND GUEST ATTENDANCE:
• Registration for the Annual Meeting is required for attendance at any event listed in the Official Program (Friday
noon through Wednesday afternoon).
• Please refer to the Program for the specific operating hours of the Registration Area.
• Registrants must wear their name badge at all times since access to the meeting is restricted to paid meeting registrants.
• Guests who are not Academy Members are provided a complimentary "Guest" name badge and are given access to the Exhibits floor
. Please provide the name of your guest when
All AOM members MUST register to attend the Annual Meeting. Guests cannot be current members of the Academy of Management. Guest refers to a spouse, child or personal companion not associated with the Academy.
• To receive a refund of your Annual Meeting and/or PDW registration fees, you must submit the refund request in writing and postmark or fax it to the Academy by the
Saturday, December 30, 1899
deadline. Refunds will
be issued after this date.
• If you request to cancel your Annual Meeting registration, any additional Professional Development Workshops you have registered for will also be cancelled, and a refund issued if a fee was paid.
• Please refer to the
page for specifics on
hotel cancellation policies
THE MEETING PROGRAM:
• The online program will be available in May on our
• A copy of the printed program will be available onsite in Philadelphia when picking up registration materials.
THE PRESIDENTIAL LUNCHEON:
• The Academy of Management's Annual Presidential Luncheon will take place on Tuesday, August 7, 2007 at 12:00 noon at the Philadelphia Marriott Downtown, Grand Ballroom E-H.
• Tickets must be purchased to attend and guarantee a reserved seat. The subsidized ticket cost is $15.00 USD per person (ticket valued at $35.00 USD per person).
• There will be NO Luncheon ticket refunds after Saturday, December 30, 1899.
Forms in this section can be filled out and then printed, however, they require you to download and install the free
Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader